Mixed Beverage Information

Establishments in North Carolina wishing to sell mixed beverages, must obtain a permit from the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission

Retail Permits

Upon obtaining a Mixed Beverage Permit, establishments located in Lincoln County are assigned to an ABC Store in which to purchase their spirituous liquor.